The New Craze in Event Catering and Design
These decorative feasts set the tone for a simply spectacular event and are intended to “wow” your guests with an abundance of delicious delights. It is an unconventional, unpretentious but remarkable way to present food, making communal feasting with friends and family a wonderful and meaningful experience. Grazing tables are perfect for larger gatherings of 20 people or more.
We specialize in two styling options: Flat Lay or Layered
We are happy to customize your grazer according to specific requirements, being a particular theme or dietary restriction (nut free, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, etc.).
Flat Lay Grazing Table
Assembled and beautifully styled directly onto a table/surface (over specialty paper and greenery foliage). Our Flat Lay style option may seem like one layer of glory but it is layers of flavour. Every table is artfully styled with the intention to please all of your guests palates and senses.
Layered Grazing Table
An stunning centerpiece for any event! This table is tastefully set up with wooden boards, marble plates, risers, crates, props and serving ware to add impact, height and depth. Our delicious display is assembled and styled within this design. Add our Signature Honeycomb Centerpiece assembled with a wheel of Brie or Camembert, fresh fruits and berries to create this breathtaking tablescape that will definitely impress your guests.
Our Packages start from $750 and include:
* A selection of cheeses and cured meats, honeycomb centrepiece with wheel of Brie & fresh berries, fresh and dried fruits, fresh veggies and hummus or dips, sweet and savoury nuts, freshly baked breads & artisan crackers, olives, cornichons & pickled veggies, locally made preserves & relishes, beautiful foliage and/or blooms, curated decor & personalized signage, table linens, platters, boards & serving utensils (on loan basis), eco-friendly plates, napkins & flatware, tablescape styling, set-up & take down.
* Decor add-ons such as tables, wooden boards, flower arrangements and themed decor
* Cheese Wheel Cakes, dessert boards, layered cakes, mezze platters, salads, hors d’oeurvres, etc.
** Props, boards, platters, foliage, serving ware, and knives included with our grazing tables are on a loan basis and will be picked up the day after your event.
*Additional fees will apply for lost/damaged items.
* An additional surcharge from $150 is applied for grazing table set up/take down between the hours of 7pm and 9am.
* Hiring of theme appropriate props outside of what we have in stock can be included in your quote upon request and subject to availability.
Please note: While our serving portions are generous, our grazing tables are meant to supplement a light meal. They are just right for grazing over with evening drinks. If additional food is required, you may choose to upgrade to a larger table or supplement with Folia’s Dessert Boards or hors d’oeurvres options. To inquire, please email us at [email protected]m